Duffy Insurance Specializes In Master Condo Insurance in Massachusetts, North Shore MA & Greater Boston
The thought of selecting master condo insurance coverage for your condominium association can be overwhelming. Where do you start? Maybe at the next trustees meeting? Maybe ask a friend or colleague for some advice and direction?
There are several different policies to select including property insurance, liability coverage, crime, directors and officers, flood, umbrella coverage and more. Each of these policies have several ins and outs that are very complicated and confusing for even the most seasoned insurance professional. The residents of your association depend on trustees and property managers to select policies that not only provide good coverage but also come with high quality customer service and the most competitive rates. Given the complexity and importance of selecting the right insurance, property managers and trustees typically select an insurance agent or broker to quarterback the master condo insurance process.
As a trustee or property manager what do you look for when selecting and agent to advise you on the master insurance coverage for your condominium association? When we ask this question we oftentimes get similar or the same responses which include:
- A specialist within the area of Master Condo Insurance who possesses expertise and experience
- One who represents several insurance carriers that offer Master Condo Insurance
- A trusted friend or recommendation from a trusted friend- a personal connection or relationship
EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE IN MASTER CONDO INSURANCE
- Duffy Insurance insures dozens of condominium complexes in Massachusetts ranging from 2-150 units
- As a member of CAI New England we have developed relationships with many other members and have learned a lot about the challenges from both a risk management and day to day standpoint that associations face.
- Marc Duffy, CIC will work directly with you on crafting the insurance program of your association. Marc works with several property managers and trustees across the state of Massachusetts.
MASTER CONDO INSURANCE COMPANY REPRESENTATION
- Duffy Insurance directly represents several insurance companies who specialize in Master Condo Insurance.
- Access to and representation of specialty insurance carriers for associations having a hard time finding affordable insurance coverage due to:
- High claims activity or is being non-renewed
- Coastal Proximity Issues
- Flood Insurance Issues
TRUST AND SERVICE THROUGH PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
At Duffy Insurance we strive to create long lasting relationships with all of those with whom we work. When you call Duffy Insurance you will be greeted with a familiar voice on the phone. With 25 employees and 4 locations, we have the size and negotiating ability to deliver customized policies and competitive rates. However, as a family business with employees that have been with us for more than 10 years on average, you will receive personalized service and attention.
In summary Duffy Insurance is a family insurance agency that provides a unique combination of expertise, experience, and personal service when it comes to insuring your condominium complex. If you would like to begin the process of reviewing your current insurance, simply e-mail Marc Duffy, email@example.com or fill out the form below.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR MASTER CONDO INSURANCE
After completing this form we will be in touch within 1 business day to begin the process of reviewing the current insurance and putting together a proposal.
As a small property manager, having Marc and his team at Duffy Insurance has always been an integral part of the success I’ve had. With having a comprehensive knowledge in property insurance, they have helped save the associations a lot of money while helping me look like a hero in the process. As important as saving money, they are always prompt in responding to anything ever needed and add value wherever they can.